Themabewertung:
  • 2 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt

Interessantes zum Thema Pineal Gland (Zirbeldrüse)

Interessantes zum Thema Pineal Gland (Zirbeldrüse)
16.07.2016, 10:45
"(05-21-2012 08:44 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: I went back to the basic anatomy, and looked at the neurological input to the pineal gland. I found there are four neural ganglia (kind of like mini-brains or relay stations) that feed into the pineal gland. Turns out each of them is activated by a different behavior or activity that is associated with meditative practices.

One of them is located near the top of the cervical spine, right at the point where the neck flexes and extends when one is nodding. Thus, its activity is modulated by the specific angle at which the head rests upon the spine. Turns out the ideal angle is achieved by sitting with the spine fully erect, and the head positioned about 10-15 degrees below a line parallel with the ground. Just as the yogis recommend.

A second ganglion is stretched across a little plateau of bone in the inner ear, and responds to vibration, such as is generated by chanting, toning, hitting a gong, or ringing a bell or one of those Tibetan bowls.

A third one is related to the olfactory nerve, which translates our sense of smell as well as the sensation of air moving through the nasal cavity. Thus it is activated by the lighting of incense, and focusing one’s awareness on the tip of the nose where the air is moving in and out. Another nerve from this ganglion drops down through the head and emerges right at the point where the hard palate meets the soft palate- exactly where yogis advise to place the tongue during meditative practice.

The fourth one is related to our perception of light and motion. Turns out that the perfect way to activate this one is to focus one’s gaze at a flickering candlelight in an otherwise dim room… again just as the yogis recommend!

I am a doctor, so having a better idea what the technical jargon means makes the process easier. But- one doesn’t need any special resources other than the Internet.

All I did was nose around on the net until I found a page which described the nervous input into the pineal gland. Then, I looked up the nerves themselves to see what physical pathways they traverse in the body. Then I looked up the ganglia, or relay stations, to see what kind of information was being passed through there. It was then I realized that each one carries information generated by a different behavior associated with meditation.

The challenge with doing this kind of research is more due to having to pull bits and pieces from various sources, as no single source puts them all together. There are so many things like this out there, that I have to admit the most rational explanation I can come up with is that there actually are people out there somewhere with a clear intention to draw people’s attention away from certain ideas, and have enough control of the media sources to pull it off.

I’ve trained my mind to look for the information that is limited or missing. Whether it’s a news report or a textbook- a part of my mind is looking closely at the boundaries of the information offered, and noticing if there are any gaps or holes. I find them all the time, and they tend to lead to fascinating places.

The information he has presented has helped me make sense in why is it that certain aids I’ve long used have been of tremendous assistance especially in my constant exposure to the 432hz tone frequency when I meditate and my inhalation of pineal-stimulating essential oils right beneath my nostrils and explains also why the erection of the spine and the tilting of one’s head are considered crucial for proper posture in meditation. Given that the information he presented was initially disconnected and it was him that took the effort to connect the dots, the content is original, comprehensive and is significant enough to be presented in a thread geared towards the information I wish to compile here. Once again, thank you Tenet Nosce!"

Quelle:http://prepareforchange.net/2016/02/28/ayahuasca-and-other-means-of-restoring-your-pineal-gland-to-health/
RE: Interessantes zum Thema Pineal Gland (Zirbeldrüse)
26.07.2016, 13:23
Vielen Dank fürs Teilen! Liest sich sehr spannend.
06.12.2016, 14:50
Zum Thema Zirbeldrüse habe ich grad folgendes entdeckt:

https://www.amazon.de/Luzides-Träumen-As...NY125HDT4J

auf den ersten Blick spannend..... big
Nun, es ist nicht so wie es aussieht...
07.12.2016, 11:02
Bestimmt interessant, wobei ich Jonathan Dilas hinsichtlich seiner Kompetenz schlecht einschätzen kann, denn auch er betreibt das Thema vorrangig kommerziell. Einerseits absolut legitim, andererseits aber sind seine Schilderungen somit auch ganz klar interessenmotiviert. Da kann sich zwischen die Wahrheit, die ich ihm nicht absprechen will, dann auch schon mal die eine oder andere Dichtung schummeln, einfach, weil es sich besser verkauft. Aber das gilt nat. für die gesamte spirituelle Literatur.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Romane um das Thema Klartraum Jack 68 51.603 15.02.2019, 16:10
Letzter Beitrag: schneeweisschen
  Zwei neue Quellen zum Thema OOBEs gefunden ichbinmehr 2 2.734 22.12.2018, 01:27
Letzter Beitrag: ichbinmehr
  David Nichols - DMT And The Pineal Gland: Facts vs Fantasy. Pygar 18 9.469 17.08.2017, 06:39
Letzter Beitrag: Pygar
  Zeitgeist: Der Spiegel zum Thema Träume 1984 Joshua1007 2 3.037 16.01.2014, 00:11
Letzter Beitrag: spell bound
  Radiosendung zum Thema Klarträumen mmm 13 7.989 22.11.2012, 06:25
Letzter Beitrag: mmm
Gehe zu:
Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Klartraumforum | Nach oben | Alle Foren als gelesen markieren | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum | Datenschutz
Forenstyle: