Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Kinaesthetic Imagining induced lucid dream / Rhythm induced lucid dream

Kinaesthetic Imagining induced lucid dream / Rhythm induced lucid dream
25.09.2015, 06:13
Zitat:Around a year ago I posted my Lucid Dreaming technique on this subreddit and on Dreamviews. I got a lot of positive feedback and I figured that I would share this with all of you again. Especially for those who didn't see it the first time around.

I tried all the conventional methods (DILD, WILD, MILD, ect . .) Some worked and others didn't.

After years of practicing I have come up with my own personal way of inducing a lucid dream and I have been using it ever since. This method could be described as a type of Wake Initiated Lucid Dream. I know you all like to tag names onto these techniques, so maybe we could call this a Rhythm Induced Lucid Dream? I don’t know. I’ll let you guys tell me what you think.

This might be easier if you have had a few Wake Initiated Lucid Dreams before, but it’s not necessary.

Here goes!

Right now as you are reading this, clap your hands together rhythmically. Like you are tapping to a beat. Try to remember this feeling of your hands clashing together and the feeling of your arms moving in this particular motion. It’s important that you are able to remember these sensations as vividly as possible later down the line.

Now stop clapping.

Here is what you need to do.

Wake up a few hours before you are suppose to but do not get out of bed.

Turn over and allow yourself to fall back to sleep

Wait for the moment when you can feel yourself dropping to sleep.

Now imagine your hands clapping just like before. Imagine this as vividly and strongly as possible. Repeat this motion in your mind over and over as rhythmically as you can.

Try and do this in the back of your mind while allowing yourself to fall back asleep. Think of this like counting sheep. Let your mind wander as much as you want but keep this clapping motion running in the background.

If you have done this correctly one of two things might happen.

While still laying in bed your arms will physically move and clap. In this case you are dreaming and you should get out of bed and start your lucid dream. Do not let yourself confuse your dream body with your real one. If you feel yourself physically clap it’s because your dream body is doing it and not your waking body. (If by any chance it is your waking body, then you are not tired enough to do this!)

You find yourself in the middle of a dream clapping. In this case you just stop clapping and get on with your lucid dream.

I guess the purpose of this is to allow yourself to fall asleep while the rhythmic motion keeps you conscious and fuels the birth of a dream.

As you get better at this you can substitute clapping for other actions. For example, after a while I started imagining myself running instead. Here are some other variants that I have tried successfully over the years.

Turning a pedal on a bike is also a good rhythmical action to imagine. Particularly if you are interested in starting the dream on a bike, which is always fun.

Riding a horse/dragon/unicorn/bull/moose which is pretty much self-explanatory.

Swimming. I use this perpetual motion to start my dream in a body of water.

Once I imagined myself swinging a machete from left to right, so I would start my dream in a jungle and I was cutting through foliage.

I am pretty sure that you could come up with a huge variety ways of doing this, these are just the ones that I have been using. Have fun with it and find something that suits you.

I apologise if this is already an established method. I just hope this helps big

Edit - It doesn't matter what pace you clap to. Do whatever feels comfortable. I personally go for something at this speed but it's ultimately up to you. That goes with any variant you decide to use.

Original Post - http://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/co...anyone_is/
RE: Kinaesthetic Imagining induced lucid dream / Rhythm induced lucid dream
25.09.2015, 12:09
Danke fürs Posten!

Es erinnert mich ein wenig an diese Technik. Im Vergleich zu anderen Herangehensweisen war sie sehr KT-ergiebig. Und hat Spaß gemacht biggrin

Ich werds mal testen bigwink
Klarträumer sind Stehaufmännchen
Du kannst Krieg führen.
Oder Probleme lösen.
Lasst uns Frieden machen.
26.09.2015, 08:08
Klingt in der Tat spannend, ich werde es bei nächster Gelegenheit auch ausprobieren. big Ich bin an ein kürzliches Erlebnis erinnert, bei dem ich nach einem WBTB leichte Wipp-Bewegungen mit dem Oberkörper ausführte und unmerklich in einen Traum glitt, in dem ich genauso im Bett lag, nur die Bewegungen sehr viel heftiger ausführte. Auch dieses Wippen hatte etwas sehr Rhythmisches, kann mir daher gut vorstellen, dass ich auch auf diese Klatsch-Geschichte anspringe. Danke fürs Posten!
- Tante Mariechen - *summ summ*
27.09.2015, 08:08 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.09.2015, 19:23 von Faiky.)
Ich habe die Technik soeben ausprobiert. Es hat auf Anhieb funktioniert! Das ist sehr erfreulich angesichts der Tatsache, dass es mein erster KT nach meinem "Neubeginn" ist und die anderen WILD-Techniken gescheitert sind.

Es ist für mich genau richtig. Ich bin immer zu müde, dass ich wieder zu schnell einschlafe. Ich verliere sonst schnell die Konzentration, aber das geht hierbei nicht, ich mache die Klatschbewegung fast automatisch.
Mir ist öfter aufgefallen, dass Rhythmus förderlich für WILD ist, Musik erzeugen, hören, wiederholen. Aber ich liebe es simpel, und diese Technik erscheint mir extrem simpel und effektiv! Und dann ist sie auch noch so schnell.

Ich hoffe ich werde weitere Erfolge verbuchen können big.

Übrigens: Ich lag dabei auf der Seite, es wäre physikalisch zwar schwierig, so zu klatschen, aber in der Vorstellung geht das. Man muss also nicht gezwungenermaßen in einer bestimmten Position liegen.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CILD - Child Initiated Lucid Dream ichbinmehr 1 372 05.03.2023, 21:08
Letzter Beitrag: Nuevo
  SSILD (Senses Initiated Lucid Dream) jetpilot77 219 178.872 22.04.2022, 20:31
Letzter Beitrag: Laura
  The last lucid dreamer Luzitron 2 1.772 06.08.2020, 19:28
Letzter Beitrag: Nuevo
  Love Initiated Lucid Dream ichbinmehr 7 4.207 25.06.2020, 13:15
Letzter Beitrag: ichbinmehr
  Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream (DEILD) Miles 216 147.860 07.04.2020, 18:33
Letzter Beitrag: Dominic0710
Gehe zu:
Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Klartraumforum | Nach oben | Alle Foren als gelesen markieren | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum | Datenschutz
Forenstyle: