Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Das Buch Henoch» Klartraum aus biblischer Zeit???

Das Buch Henoch
02.11.2013, 13:16 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.11.2013, 13:47 von Mandala.)
Aus einem Us Forum. Ich glaube, zwei Klarträume aus biblischer Zeit, mit dem Erzengel Uriel als Traumbegleiter. In der deutschen Kurzfassung werden die Träume des Henoch als 1. und 2. Reiseberichte betituliert. augenroll

And I went from thence to the middle of the earth, and I saw a blessed place in which there were trees with branches abiding and blooming of a dismembered tree. And there I saw a holy mountain, and underneath the mountain to the east there was a stream and it flowed towards the south. And I saw towards the east another mountain higher than this, and between them a deep and narrow ravine: in it also ran a stream underneath the mountain. And to the west thereof there was another mountain, lower than the former and of small elevation, and a ravine deep and dry between them: and another deep and dry ravine was at the extremities of the three mountains. And all the ravines were deep and narrow, being formed of hard rock, and trees were not planted upon them. And I marveled at the rocks, and I marveled at the ravine, yea, I marveled very much.

And from thence I went to the ends of the earth and saw there great beasts, and each differed from the other; and I saw birds also differing in appearance and beauty and voice, the one differing from the other. And to the east of those beasts I saw the ends of the earth whereon the heaven rests, and the portals of the heaven open. And I saw how the stars of heaven come forth, and I counted the portals out of which they proceed, and wrote down all their outlets, of each individual star by itself, according to their number and their names, their courses and their positions, and their times and their months, as [undefined=undefined]Uriel the holy angel who was with me showed me.[/undefined] He showed all things to me and wrote them down for me: also their names he wrote for me, and their laws and their companies.

And from thence I went towards the north to the ends of the earth, and there I saw a great and glorious device at the ends of the whole earth. And here I saw three portals of heaven open in the heaven: through each of them proceed north winds: when they blow there is cold, hail, frost, snow, dew, and rain. And out of one portal they blow for good: but when they blow through the other two portals, it is with violence and affliction on the earth, and they blow with violence.

Doch was auf Deutsch:
http://www.philos-website.de/index_b.htm....htm~main2
Wer suchtet, der findet big:
http://www.j-e-kraemer.de/doc/Henoch.pdf

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Das Buch Henoch - von Mandala - 02.11.2013, 13:16
RE: Das Buch Henoch - von Simon Neuss - 02.11.2013, 20:48
RE: Das Buch Henoch - von Raipat - 02.11.2013, 23:58
RE: Das Buch Henoch - von Pygar - 04.11.2013, 07:22
RE: Das Buch Henoch - von Mandala - 04.11.2013, 12:52
RE: Das Buch Henoch - von Raipat - 04.11.2013, 18:07
RE: Das Buch Henoch - von Simon Neuss - 05.11.2013, 23:55
RE: Das Buch Henoch - von ricky_ho - 06.11.2013, 11:24

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  neues Buhlman Buch Lucille 11 4.898 16.02.2020, 15:21
Letzter Beitrag: Riggan
  Buch: "Von liebestollen Katzen und berauschten Kühen", von Giorgio Samorini clearseven 4 2.894 27.09.2019, 21:32
Letzter Beitrag: clearseven
  Neues Buch Uefken 0 2.255 13.03.2018, 15:26
Letzter Beitrag: Uefken
  Buch zur Einführung in die Traumforschung Zett Zelett 15 14.029 07.02.2015, 12:40
Letzter Beitrag: DiBu
  Neues Buch von Stephen LaBerge Pygar 23 18.220 28.04.2014, 13:27
Letzter Beitrag: 5iMOn
Gehe zu:
Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Klartraumforum | Nach oben | Alle Foren als gelesen markieren | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum | Datenschutz
Forenstyle: